Deltasoft Technologies specializes
in reverse engineering and re-engineering printed
circuit boards (PCBs). Call us in when you need
- Replace an obsolete printed
- Re-create lost or missing PCB
- Update an existing PCB assembly
with new capabilities
- Re-engineer an old PCB design
to current standards, using new components.
reverse engineering capabilities
the PCB reverse engineering service delivers
- Up to 32 layers
- No limit on nodes or pads
- No limit on board size
- No limit on components (through hole, surface
- mount, or mixed)
- Component sides: single or double-sided
- SMT pitch down to 0.35 mm or less depending
on board layout
You get a CD containing all
the information and files you need to take your PCB
diagrams and ORCAD DSN files, including all on-board
- point-to-point wiring diagrams
- Bill of materials listing all components.
- Gerber files for the production of the PCB.
- Printable PDF files for all schematics, board component
layouts, each separate layer, drill files, solder
masks, and dimensions.
- Optional: Individual data sheets on each component
- Optional: A fully functional prototype PCB assembled
with all components as-specified for testing and